To further expand our business, we are looking for an
AREA SALES MANAGER (Delft office, full-time)
who will be responsible for the sales of our laser systems and services. It is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and experienced sales professional who is highly self-motivated and used to function in a multi stakeholder environment.
Our Agrilaser products are sold in the major industries, real estate, renewable energy sector, agricultural sector and stadiums. End-users range from small companies to large multinationals. Main focus for the Sales Manager is to identify new reseller partners and work with them to grow the end-user base in specific focus regions and sectors. You will be working closely together with the business development manager, marketing team and the customer & technical support team in Europe.
In the role of Area Sales Manager, your key duties are:
- Identify new reseller partners and work with them to grow the end-user base
- Cultivate our existing reseller network and end-users
- Convert inbound leads to customers
- Target key decision makers that can mobilize change and growth
- Provide clients with unique insights tailored to their needs to help them compete in the market
- Challenge customers with a transformational value proposition
- Active participation in sales support activities such as international tradeshows, brochures and end-user testimonials
- Sell a solution, not just a product
- Implement market and customer development strategies and plans
- Establish and meet sales budget
- Provide excellent after sales service as a satisfied customer is generating more business
- Strong experience in (direct) sales and you know how to move the revenue needle
- Strong communicative & reporting skills towards both clients and service organization in the Netherlands
- “Get your hands dirty / roll up your sleeves type of mentality”
- Self-starting, and being able to disrupt a traditional market
- Professional international experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Dutch and English language skills and preferably more (European) languages
You are a self-motivated, energetic individual with a proven track record (3-5 years) of driving and closing sales combined with technical affinity. You’ve got great channel selling experience and you know how to get business done … revenue first! The thought of being able to travel and work internationally (up to 40% of your time) is very appealing to you. You thrive in the fast-paced start-up environment and you are internally driven. You may not know all the answers, but you know how to figure things out.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and OTE package
- A chance to work for a company that is revolutionary in bird control
- Being part of an ambitious, informal and enthusiastic team in an innovative, fast growing company and having the possibility to make a difference
- Working in an international environment and serving multidisciplinary customer base varying from pest control resellers to agricultural industry to multinationals
- An opportunity to solve a worldwide problem with a unique innovative solution
- The possibility to see direct results of your work and in your personal development
- Possibility to contribute to Bird Control Group’s vision and future
Our office is located at Yes!Delft, the incubator for technological, innovative companies of Technical University Delft where dozens of inspiring startup companies are based, with free parking and public transport is close by.
How to apply:
In case you have any questions, contact Imre Knol (International Commercial Executive) at +31 23 230 2030 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not make use of our vacancies as an acquisition opportunity.