Bird Control Group provides innovative products to keep birds at a safe distance, ensuring a safer working environment and a highly effective way to prevent damage. The World Wildlife Fund awarded one of our products with the Smart Gear Competition prize.
We are looking for a Area Sales manager responsible, dedicated, independent and located for each specific country (Italy, Spain/Portugal, Scandinavia – home office)
Responsible for the rapid expansion of our Agrilaser brand and products in Italy, Spain/Portugal or Scandinavia. End-users range from small companies to large multinationals. The main focus is the interaction with potential customers in the field and on the phone in Italy, Spain/Portugal or Scandinavia.
It is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and experienced sales professional who is highly self-motivated and used to function in a multi stakeholder environment.
Our Agrilaser products are sold in the major industries, real estate, renewable energy sector, agricultural sector and stadiums. Main focus for the Area Sales Manager is to find new potential end customers and work with them to grow the end-user base in specific focus regions and sectors. Also you co-operate with the local reseller partner in the country. You will be working closely together with the Sales, Marketing & Support teams in the head office in Delft (the Netherlands).
In the role of Area Sales Manager, your key duties are:
- Cultivating and following up on leads in your designated area,
- To find new potential end customers,
- Cultivate our existing reseller network and end-users,
- Convert inbound leads to customers,
- Become a product expert and conduct site evaluations,
- Target key decision makers that can mobilize change and growth,
- Provide clients with unique insights tailored to their needs to help them compete in the market,
- Challenge customers with a transformational value proposition,
- Active participation in sales support activities such as tradeshows, brochures and end-user testimonials,
- Sell a solution, not just a product,
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities,
- Implement market and customer development strategies and plans,
- Establish and meet sales budget,
- Provide excellent after sales service as a satisfied customer is generating more business.
- Strong experience in (direct) sales and you know how to move the revenue needle,
- “Get your hands dirty / roll up your sleeves type of mentality”,
- Self-starting, and being able to disrupt a traditional market,
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent,
- Excellent writing and articulate speaking skills,
- English professional business level and preferably more (European) languages.
You are a self-motivated, energetic individual with a proven track record (minimum of 3 years) of driving and closing sales combined with technical affinity. You thrive in the fast-paced scale-up environment and you are internally driven. You may not know all the answers, but you know how to figure things out.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, travel opportunities, mobile phone, laptop, expenses,
- A chance to work for a company that is revolutionary in bird control and is growing fast,
- Working in an international environment and serving multidisciplinary customer base varying from pest control resellers to agricultural industry to multinationals,
- An opportunity to solve a worldwide problem with a unique innovative solution,
- The possibility to see direct results of your work and in your personal development,
- Possibility to contribute to Bird Control Group’s vision and future.
How to apply:
Please do not make use of our vacancies as an acquisition opportunity.