To further expand our business, we are looking for a
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Delft office, full-time)
who will be responsible for the business development of our laser systems and services. You lead the development of new business in a selected market and you build the relationship to a point whereby the account can be handed over to sales team when fully activated.
Our Agrilaser products are sold in the major industries, real estate, renewable energy sector, agricultural sector and stadiums. End-users range from small companies to large multinationals. The main focus of the Business Development Manager is to investigate the sectors for our products and prepare these markets and segments for a successful commercial market penetration. You will be working closely together with the sales managers, marketing team, key account manager and the customer & technical support team in Europe.
In the role of Business Development Manager, your key duties are:
- Develop relationships with stakeholders, potential reseller partners and potential end-users, leading to deep understanding of their business and the sectors they operate in
- Target key decision makers that can mobilize change and growth
- Active participation in business development activities such as international tradeshows, events and meet-ups in the selected markets and regions
- Implement market development strategies and plans
- Strong experience in business development and you know what moves the revenue needle
- Strong communicative & reporting skills towards both clients and service organization in the Netherlands
- “Get your hands dirty / roll up your sleeves type of mentality”
- Self-starting, and being able to disrupt a traditional market
- Professional international experience a plus
- Knowledge of the pest control, facility management or agricultural sector is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- English language skills and preferably more (European) languages
You are a self-motivated, energetic individual with a proven track record (3-5 years) of business development combined with technical affinity. You are a great relationship builder and you thrive in the fast-paced start-up environment. The thought of being able to travel and work internationally (up to 50% of your time) is very appealing to you. You are internally driven; you may not know all the answers, but you know how to figure things out.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and OTE package
- A chance to work for a company that is revolutionary in bird control
- Being part of an ambitious, informal and enthusiastic team in an innovative, fast growing company and having the possibility to make a difference
- Working in an international environment and serving multidisciplinary customer base varying from pest control resellers to agricultural industry to multinationals
- An opportunity to solve a worldwide problem with a unique innovative solution
- The possibility to see direct results of your work and in your personal development
- Possibility to contribute to Bird Control Group’s vision and future
Our office is located at Yes!Delft, the incubator for technological, innovative companies of Technical University Delft where dozens of inspiring startup companies are based, with free parking and public transport is close by.
How to apply:
In case you have any questions, contact Imre Knol (International Commercial Executive) at +31 23 230 2030 / email@example.com
Please do not make use of our vacancies as an acquisition opportunity.