In a world with increasing demands for food, energy and mobility, effective and long lasting bird control is crucial. Bird Control Group provides innovative products to keep birds at a safe distance, ensuring a safer working environment and a highly effective way to prevent damage. The World Wildlife Fund awarded one of our products with the Smart Gear Competition prize.
You will be responsible for developing embedded system (firmware and electronics/PCB ) for our automated bird repellent systems.
- Analyze customer needs and determine electronics system requirements, capacity, and cost to develop a system plan
- Selection of electronic components, sensors and hardware
- Making electronics design, PCB design
- Development of firmware
- Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards and applicable regulations
- Proper documentation of all software and hardware
- Preferably a Master Degree in Embedded System, Electronics, or equivalent
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar job
- Experienced on architectures using different microprocessors and processors
- Experience of working on electronics board and PCB design
- Experienced on C and C++ programing
- Serial + wireless communication protocols (for example: wifi, 3g/4g, Bluetooth, BLE, RS485, modbus) is a plus
- Strong learning capability
- Be creative, hands-on, and result-oriented
- Brief and to-the-point communication skills
- Competitive salary plus pension plan, travel expenses, laptop
- International projects
- Being part of an ambitious, and enthusiastic team in an innovative, fast growing company and having the possibility to make a difference
- Possibility to contribute to Bird Control Group’s vision and future
How to apply:
Please do not make use of our vacancies as an acquisition opportunity.