Bird Control Group is looking for an HR director to join our growing team of 30 people. Together with the HR coordinator you are responsible to embrace and scale our team and culture as we continue to grow exponentially. The ideal candidate will be both strategic and hands on. This is a full-time role based in Delft.
Establish and grow the HR department for this fast-growing international company. Bird Control Group intends expand the global team at a rate of 100% per year and currently there is only one part time person in charge of recruitment and HR. You are responsible to establish the human resources department and make decisions how the HR department will be structured and operated. You will report directly to the CEO of the company.
- Responsible to develop and implement a human resources strategy including performance management, compensation, talent development, employee engagement & retention, and internal communication.
- Active involvement in translating the business plan into recruitment strategy and therefore responsible for employee attraction and workforce planning activities.
- Coordinate and develop the leadership team in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions and performance reviews
- Propose make or buy decisions with third parties like recruitment agencies.
- Prepare the budget of human resources operations.
- Develop and maintain a human resources system that provides the HR related management information.
- Help determine and develop career paths and personal development options for all employees.
- Provide coaching and guidance on skill-building and handling sticky situations to resolution.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- 4+ years of HR experience in a similar role, preferably in an international environment. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Determined to take initiative, identify solutions and be prepared to overcome obstacles
- Process focus and detail oriented
- Able to work in an international and multicultural environment and be familiar with the related challenges
- Fluent in English and Dutch (writing and speaking)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary plus pension plan, travel expenses and laptop
- A wide range of responsibilities and freedom to execute your ideas
- Blinkist account and Skillsoft account for continuous personal development
- Daily healthy catered lunch
- A lot of fun at work including company dinners, parties and regular Friday afternoon drinks
- Working in an international environment and opportunity to work in the office in USA
- Being part of an ambitious, informal and enthusiastic team in an innovative, fast growing company
- International projects
- Flexible working hours
- A budget of €2.000, – per year for personal development such as masterclasses
Our office is located at YES!Delft, the incubator for technological, innovative companies of the Technical University Delft. YES!Delft houses dozens of inspiring companies, with free parking and public transport close by.
How to apply:
Please do not make use of our vacancies as an acquisition opportunity.