In a world with increasing demand for food, energy and mobility, effective, animal friendly and long lasting bird control is crucial. Bird Control Group provides innovative products to keep birds at a safe distance, ensuring a safer working environment and a highly effective way to prevent damage. The World Wildlife Fund recognizes the laser technology of Bird Control Group as innovative, effective and animal friendly.
Bird Control Group serves customers in aviation, agriculture, industry, oil & gas, recreation and real estate. Customers include Singapore Changi Airport, IKEA, Shell, Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and Rentokil. Bird Control Group’s products and services are used in more than 75 countries. Bird Control Group is a Deloitte Technology Fast50 Rising Star and the second most innovative SME from the Netherlands according to the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. For more information: www.birdcontrolgroup.com. Offices are situated in Delft (the Netherlands) and Portland (Oregon, USA).
We are looking for a PRODUCTION ENGINEER
Who will be responsible for our production and assembly process in the most effective, efficient and economic way possible.
Bird Control Group is growing rapidly, serving customers worldwide. “Never stop innovating” is our team motto. Our customers are looking for plug & play solutions and we constantly improve our products by listening to our customers. The Production Engineer we are looking for is keen to take on the challenge ensuring that our customers get high quality products without losing sight of margin.
- Takes part in and analyzes (new) product development projects, to foresee production problems in the design phase and to improve the manufacturability of the product and test design
- Analyzes the production and assembly processes, identifies problems and bottlenecks, suggests and initiates improvements
- Focuses on developing and/or improving quality processes
- Judges the impact of process changes, suggest improvements of the overall quality performance and feels responsible for taking the organization to a higher level
- Guards the process and product quality of suppliers
- Manages and optimizes the RMA process
- Ensures a safe and efficient workshop and warehouse environment
- Works closely with R&D / Product Management, Supply Chain and Customer Support worldwide
- Works closely with internal and external assembly parties
- Preferably a Master Degree in an engineering field or equivalent experience in electrical engineering
- A minimum of three years’ experience in (technical) manufacturing environment within a fast growing, international company
- Problem solving, troubleshooting and planning skills
- Accurate and decisive
- Training team member skills (2019: 2-3 juniors)
- Experience in ISO9001 is a plus
- Good command of Dutch and English
- Interested in other technical and business processes
- Analytical thinker, structured and a good communicator
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and pension plan
- Working in an international environment
- A wide range of responsibilities and freedom to execute your ideas
- Opportunity to work in the office in USA
- Being part of an ambitious, informal and enthusiastic team in an innovative, fast growing company and having the possibility to make a difference
How to apply:
Please do not make use of our vacancies as an acquisition opportunity.