Do you want to work in an innovative, fast growing company? Bird Control group is hiring a Marketing Coordinator.
Bird Control Group provides innovative products to keep birds at a safe distance, ensuring a safer working environment and a highly effective way to prevent damage. The World Wildlife Fund awarded one of our products with the Smart Gear Competition prize.
To further expand our business, we are looking for a SALES MANAGER (Delft office, full-time)
who will be responsible for the sales of our laser systems and services. It is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and experienced sales professional who is highly self-motivated and used to function in a multi stakeholder environment.
Our Agrilaser products are sold in the major industries, real estate, renewable energy sector, agricultural sector and stadiums. End-users range from small companies to large multinationals. Main focus for the Sales Manager is to identify new reseller partners and work with them to grow the end-user base in specific focus regions and sectors. You will be working closely together with the business development manager, marketing team and the customer & technical support team in Europe.
In the role of Sales Manager, your key duties are:
- Identify new reseller partners and work with them to grow the end-user base
- Cultivate our existing reseller network and end-users
- Convert inbound leads to customers
- Target key decision makers that can mobilize change and growth
- Provide clients with unique insights tailored to their needs to help them compete in the market
- Challenge customers with a transformational value proposition
- Active participation in sales support activities such as international tradeshows, brochures and end-user testimonials
- Sell a solution, not just a product
- Implement market and customer development strategies and plans
- Establish and meet sales budget
- Provide excellent after sales service as a satisfied customer is generating more business
- Strong experience in (direct) sales and you know how to move the revenue needle
- Strong communicative & reporting skills towards both clients and service organization in the Netherlands
- “Get your hands dirty / roll up your sleeves type of mentality”
- Self-starting, and being able to disrupt a traditional market
- Professional international experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Dutch and English language skills and preferably more (European) languages
You are a self-motivated, energetic individual with a proven track record (3-5 years) of driving and closing sales combined with technical affinity. You’ve got great channel selling experience and you know how to get business done … revenue first! The thought of being able to travel and work internationally (up to 40% of your time) is very appealing to you. You thrive in the fast-paced start-up environment and you are internally driven. You may not know all the answers, but you know how to figure things out.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and OTE package
- A chance to work for a company that is revolutionary in bird control
- Being part of an ambitious, informal and enthusiastic team in an innovative, fast growing company and having the possibility to make a difference
- Working in an international environment and serving multidisciplinary customer base varying from pest control resellers to agricultural industry to multinationals
- An opportunity to solve a worldwide problem with a unique innovative solution
- The possibility to see direct results of your work and in your personal development
- Possibility to contribute to Bird Control Group’s vision and future
How to apply:
Please do not make use of our vacancies as an acquisition opportunity.