In a world with increasing demands for food, energy and mobility, effective and long lasting bird control is crucial. Bird Control Group provides innovative products to keep birds at a safe distance, ensuring a safer working environment and a highly effective way to prevent damage. The World Wildlife Fund awarded one of our products with the Smart Gear Competition prize.
Bird Control Group serves customers in aviation, agriculture, industry, oil & gas, recreation and real estate. Customers include Singapore Changi Airport, IKEA, Shell, Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and Rentokil. Bird Control Group’s products and services are used in more than 75 countries. Bird Control Group is a Deloitte Technology Fast50 Rising Star and the second most innovative SME from the Netherlands according to the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. For more information: www.birdcontrolgroup.com. Offices are situated in Delft (the Netherlands) and Portland (Oregon, USA).
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist who is responsible for managing all technical aspects of projects with customers and prospects.
As Technical Support Specialist you will:
- Develop a strong and thorough knowledge of our products
- Provide technical customer service and support to distributors, solution integrators, wholesalers and end users
- Be the main point of contact for technical questions from the sales department
- Prepare technical assessments for distributors, solution integrators, wholesalers, users and sales department
- Identify and qualify customer relationship issues in cooperation with the sales team and installer team
- Take ownership of outstanding tickets with customers
- Make monthly ticket overviews for internal use
- 2nd line technical support. Understand, analyse and solve technical issues of international customers
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar job
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Professional command of the Dutch and English language
You are a problem solver with the ability to identify business problems and propose effective solutions. Customer success and retention are your main drivers. You are able to comfortably work with all kinds of customers and you are a self-starter, highly organized and a passion for working with people. You are full-time available.
- A competitive salary and pension plan
- Working in an international environment
- A wide range of responsibilities and freedom to execute your ideas
- Opportunity to work in the office in USA
- Being part of an ambitious, informal and enthusiastic team in an innovative, fast growing company and having the possibility to make a difference
How to apply:
Please do not make use of our vacancies as an acquisition opportunity.