Currently we have availability for
INTERNSHIP ALLROUND IT (Delft office)
Bird Control Group is a company with 30 employees in Delft and 5 in the US. You will be providing IT support from the Delft Office. We have a Synology NAS, Edgemax router, multiple wifi access points, Windows 10 and Apple workstations.
Some of the projects you will be working on:
- Configuring the new AD environment
- Migrating the workstations to AD
- Improving wifi in the office
- Order and implement a new virtual host server
- Move Solidworks vault to virtual server
Our ideal candidate:
- You study IT at MBO or HBO level
- You are available for a period of at least 3 months
- You feel comfortable communicating in (Dutch and) English
What we offer:
- Working in an international environment under the supervision of the Service Engineer
- Being part of an ambitious, informal and enthusiastic team in an innovative, fast growing company and having the possibility to make a difference
- A financial compensation
Our office is located at Yes!Delft, the incubator for technological, innovative companies of Technical University Delft where dozens of inspiring startup companies are based, with free parking and public transport is close by.
In case you have any questions, contact Pim Zwager at +31 23 230 2030 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not make use of our vacancies as an acquisition opportunity.