Currently we have availability for
INTERNSHIP TECHNICAL FEASIBILITY BIRD REPELLING TECHNIQUES (Delft office)
At Bird Control Group we are working on some novel methods for bird repelling, apart from laser technology. We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to do a feasibility study into one of these methods. During this internship you will be working on research, design and on performing tests in the field. You will be working closely together with the R&D team as well as external partners. The outcome of your study will have a significant impact on the future direction of the company.
Our ideal candidate:
- Hands-on mentality
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Knowledge of mechanical design
- Professional level English
- Nice-to-haves: knowledge of electrical design
- Fields of study: Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems
What we offer:
- 3-6 months paid internship
- Working in an international environment
- Being part of an ambitious, informal and enthusiastic team in an innovative, fast growing company and having the possibility to make a difference
- Afinancial compensation of approx. € 400 per month (full-time basis)
Our office is located at Yes!Delft, the incubator for technological, innovative companies of Technical University Delft where dozens of inspiring startup companies are based, with free parking and public transport is close by.
In case you have any questions, contact Haiyan Che (CTO) at +31 23 230 2030 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not make use of our vacancies as an acquisition opportunity.